Re: [NTLK] OT: Drive recovery software

From: <Reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Apr 27 2009 - 01:39:21 EDT

Its not the app your talking about but data rescue 2 from prosoft engineering is a great os x app for data recovery, its saved me a few times. I bought my copy directly from prosoft for 99$ but you can get it from owc (macsales.com) for 59$. Its been well worth the 99$ I paid for it as its saved my digital music collection which I'm sure I've spent upwards of 1000$ on. But if you can wait a few days I'd say get it from owc, I've always had good dealings with them (I just recently got a 10.5 family pack, no problems and fast shipping).
Hope that helps.
Joe Reilly