Re: [NTLK] Fwd: newtontalk Digest V9 #354

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Aug 14 2009 - 13:35:35 EDT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stiction
This was a prevalent issue on the early macs...I can't tell you the number of times I had to lift up an LC and twist it violently to get it working again!
Ed
web/gadget guru

By Richard Feynman, Physicist, Nobel winner (1918-1988)

"There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers."