Re: [NTLK] Inkwell

From: Neal Trembath <ntrembat2002_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Feb 08 2009 - 13:11:45 EST

The Gpen200n is not supported on the Mac, but does work on the Mac: I'm using one right now (OS 10.4; works in Classic under 10.4 as well). I won't know whether the receiver will transfer remotely-collected data to the Mac until I have access to a PC to install the firmware update. Works fine for me out of the box as a wireless pen-mouse and activates Inkwell. Might work w/ SmartScroll.

The Dane-electric pen is supported for Mac OS, but can't, to my knowledge, be used as a wireless pen-mouse, so it probably won't activate Inkwell.