Re: [NTLK] Dear Steve Jobs... (your help is needed)

From: John Broughton <jdbroughton_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Feb 13 2009 - 18:34:53 EST

All,
As usual, I've been silently following this thread with interest. I agree completely with Mr. Daudelin's well written comments on this matter. Apple does not respond well to public prodding or criticism and pretty much ignores public opinion. The bottom line is that if this problem will/can be fixed, that fix will most likely have to come from within the Newton house itself. The bottom line is that nothing lasts forever, not even the Newton platform. Eventually, probably sooner rather than later, we are all going to be forced to migrate to another solution to our individual needs that have, to this point, been met by our aging Newton devices.