Re: [NTLK] Dear Steve Jobs... (your help is needed)

From: M. Horvat <redjazz_slo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Feb 14 2009 - 14:55:36 EST

> ... composed on a Newton using Works and printed on a Color
>
> StyleWriter 2200! :)
> It sounds like a plan coming together and hopefully we can
> get the
> attention required to make this happen!

No. The letters need to be composed with the Newton OS Notepad and then printed in Letter format, with Apple's address on it, and then printed with whatever printer you use with your Newton. This way, we'll prove that we REALLY care about our Newtons.

And it would be really cool if we could get Woz's signature. (along with Walter Smith's and Larry Yaeger's :)

-Matej Horvat