Re: [NTLK] Dear Steve Jobs... (your help is needed)

From: Scott Hoffman <hoffo_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Feb 14 2009 - 13:14:28 EST

> If Apple were to receive a letter (not an e-mail!)
> from each of us every week, plus a phone call, plus some media
> attention,
> plus some big-shots who are rooting for us, plus a public statement
> at WWNC

... composed on a Newton using Works and printed on a Color
StyleWriter 2200! :)
It sounds like a plan coming together and hopefully we can get the
attention required to make this happen!

> - I'd think they'd have to pay attention eventually.
>
> It just depends on how hard we want to work.
>
> dave

I'm not a great communicator but I've got the drive to make this
happen - I just need to know when we're
going to march on 1 Infinite Loop so I can take the required leave to
drive up in MacJeep. :)