Re: [NTLK] Newton OS Patch hqx unpacking problem has been resoved

From: Eckhart Köppen <lists_at_40hz.org>
Date: Tue Feb 17 2009 - 03:32:59 EST

On Mon, February 16, 2009 23:29, Frank Gruendel wrote:
> that was fast! Thanks for your help. I do now have the hqx file both in
> zip format and uncompressed, so there is no need for anybody to spend any
> more time on this problem.

Just FYI, I uploaded a compilable version of the patch to SourceForge:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=88078&package_id=310251

I did add the compiled package files because I don't want people
installing it without knowing that it really works, but you can compile it
quite easily yourself using MPW, the instructions are here:

http://40hz.org/wiki/index.php/Patch_717260

Eckhart