Re: [NTLK] [OT] now THIS is strange

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Feb 17 2009 - 04:41:54 EST

~~~ On 2009/02/17 02:19, L.W. Brown at lwb@mac.com wrote ~~~

> iPhone web server:
> <http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/20134/>

I find it a little interesting in the light of the Newton's ability ability
as a web server. But I'm not at all sure what it means in the great scheme
of things: it's low traffic so not all that practical unless you want to
share a few photos (or, dare I say, MP3s?) with the odd friend or relative,
and the iPhone itself isn't really useful for producing serious work files
the way the Newton is, so it still strikes me as being more of a gimmick
than a tool.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant