[NTLK] Einstein on (i386) Linux

From: Who <mailforwho_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat Feb 21 2009 - 16:00:44 EST

Hi,

Is anyone running Einstein with graphical output on i386 Linux? I want
to run it on Ubuntu 8.10 - I used to use it on OS X, but I've moved to
a Linux machine and I'm considering buying a cheap netbook tablet
(Gigabyte M912) for a 'Newton'

Is anyone doing this? Is there any interest? I've got it to compile,
but I can't make it run and _do_ anything. I have all my OS X images,
etc available but I can't work out where to put them to make it work
properly - I certainly don't get any windows created as I start the
command line Einstein.

So, any help would be much appreciated.

Who