Re: [NTLK] Desperately seeking connection (MessagePad 2100)

From: David Neale <david.neale_at_telenet.be>
Date: Sun Feb 22 2009 - 11:26:53 EST

Well, I've reinitialised the Airport Base Station and set the WEP to
40 bits, rather than 128.

I've changed the Internet Setup to use a hexadecimal WEP and have
copied the hex code from the Airport Admin Utility.

I've restarted the MessagePad.

The results are, however, exactly the same.

Does anyone use a Lucent Technologies card to conenct wirelessly to
the Internet via an Airport Base Station? And do you use MacOS X
(either Tiger or Leopard)? If so, can you please email me screenshots
of the relevant Airport settings, together with the settings you are
using for the Lucent card on the MessagePad, please?

Failing that, the next step will be to scrub my MessagePad clean and
start that afresh.

David