Re: [NTLK] Desperately seeking connection (MessagePad 2100)

From: Scott Hoffman <hoffo_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Feb 22 2009 - 14:22:42 EST

Hi again, forgot to mention what information is listed under AirPort
Admin Utility
Here's what I've got:

Under AirPort tab
Channel : Automatic
Mode : 802.11b/g compatible

Under Internet tab
Connect Using : Ethernet
Configure : Using DHCP
I don't have a static IP - if you need the next three blocks email me
off-list and I'll
post what I have.
Both DNS servers blocks are blank.
Domain name filled out as appropriate.
DHCP client ID : blank
WAN Ethernet port : Automatic (Default)

Under Network tab
Distribute IP addresses is checked
"Share A Single IP address..." is selected, and
"Use 10.0.1.1 addressing" is the selection below.