Re: [NTLK] Any tips on using Mail V? This is my first email o

From: R A Parker <Quadzillanet_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Sun Feb 22 2009 - 21:23:00 EST

On Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 5:57 pm Ryan Vetter wrote:

> Mail V
> The application does not
> have enough memory available
> to do what you asked."

> Unknown Newton error at 0C695880"

> Mail V has almost made me cry,
> Any suggestions would be appreciated

My first questions are always:

What is your storage space like? How much free space is on on your internal store? Are you using a flash card? How Big?

Have you taken time to properly set your
default store preferences , so as to not save incoming messages to your internal store?

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
       |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM