Re: [NTLK] Install packages to ATA card?

From: R A Parker <Quadzillanet_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Thu Jan 01 2009 - 23:44:00 EST

On Thursday, January 1, 2009 at 7:49 pm Stephen Rudy wrote:

> I would like to select where packages
> are installed by default.

ATA is integrated into the "Card" application. When you insert your ATA Card, the ability to set default is available there, from your partitions view, after you have mounted the partition.

Check mark the partition and then mount it. Once mounted, you can the check it again and then choose "Set default store" from the routing (envelope icon) menu. or (from the partitions view) Tap to open the partition and you can find the "Set default store" option in the routing menu there, also (when the partition has been mounted).

Other helpful tips... Launch the Card app from your Extras. I also like the shortcut built in to Avi's Backdrop app's, it's a one touch icon button next to the date :-)

Ron

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
       |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM