Re: [NTLK] It is the Fix

From: RAParker <quadzillanet_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri Jan 02 2009 - 13:13:03 EST

Oh... now I know why I'm confused (and not yet bitten)... Got it!

How about that! Thanks Morgan, I knew something was up.

I'm already running 710031-1 so I can remove the Dates/Find Bugfix.

However, I won't be installing Fix2010 1.0a quite yet, evidently. Call it a premonition :-)

 --
Sent using My Yahoo! HTTP Transport

--
RAParker