Re: [NTLK] It is the Fix

From: Mr Jonathan Dueck <jonathandueck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jan 02 2009 - 13:31:48 EST

One more note for folks who encountered this problem: on looking, I did find a problem in my To-Dos, after I removed Fix2010 and reset the Newt.

First, all single-event To-Dos that I'd scheduled in 2009 (that I'd created while Fix2010 was installed) were rescheduled to Jan 1, 2024. I fixed this by searching for text in one of these, which brought up Jan 1 2024's to-dos, and then changing the date of all of these to-dos to their correct date. (I found the correct dates in my Claris Organizer file, which I'd synced with the Newt recently.)

Secondly, all repeating To-Dos that continued in 2009 were duplicated as a single-event to-do on Jan 1, 2024. A search confirmed that each of these repeating to-dos, at least on my Newt, also existed as (correctly dated) repeating to-dos in 2009, so I just deleted these duplicated (now single-event) to-dos from Jan 1, 2024.

So, if you've had this problem, you might want to try the above for fixing your To-Dos, but of course, YMMV.

-Jon