Re: [NTLK] Letter from Steve Jobs

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu Jan 08 2009 - 16:31:37 EST

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 9:52 PM, Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> I would kindly disagree with this statement. The 1400 was one of the best laptops Apple ever produced. I have a 1400c 133 sitting here in mint shape. The 1400 earned the name "Volvo" because of its reliability and dependability.

I should have refined that. The 1400cs was a real road apple. The c
was a much better computer because it had a much faster bus. You put a
G3 into the 1400cs, and you would notice almost no benefit, but the c
saw a real benefit. Sorry. I should have stated which of the two....
It's been a while.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland