Re: [NTLK] too Quiet on the List(Pippin)

From: <Reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Jan 11 2009 - 05:38:48 EST

Jon,
I too think apple didn't realize the gaming potential at first so now they are repositioning the iphone/itouch. I also think the fact that most people carry they're mobile phones with them all the time and that the games can be better then normal cell phone games really helps too. The iPod touch doesn't have the same benefit of being carried every where like the mobile phone for some people but for people who carry an iPod most places anyway (because they don't want to be stuck with AT&T in the USA or deal with jailbreaking the iphone) better games then the classic/nano ipods may make a good selling point when they upgrade iPods. My blackberry and Newton aren't the greatest game devices but the fact I have them with me a lot means I play games on them more then my handheld consoles. I'm just waiting for apple to see the potential in the apple tv, but just like video ipods, new newtons, tablet Macs, and the iphone we have to wait till the great Steve thinks its a good idea for apple to make it.... I can remem
ber him saying no one wanted video ipods, I wanted video on my black and white iPod!!!
J.Reilly