Re: [NTLK] too Quiet on the List(Pippin)

From: <Reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Jan 10 2009 - 06:09:29 EST

Just throwing the idea out there, with all this pippin talk, can anyone else see the next revision (or software update) of the apple tv adding videogames to the list of features? Look how apples now repositioning the iphone and iPod touch as game devices. The apple tv has some nice specs compared to last Gen game systems, all they would need to do is work out downloading games or add a cd drive because I think the wifi chipset in it supports Bluetooth (for controllers) but they just don't use it. Nintendo has already proven that you don't have to have the most advanced hardware. I think it could be a good casual to moderate level game console compared to the current consoles and it would pick up where the pippin left off.

J.Reilly