Re: [NTLK] HELP! with FiveSpeed Software

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Sat Jan 17 2009 - 11:43:05 EST

Hi
I believe Dan was one of the programmers of Wake Up Call. I think the
original company was called something else, may be Pelican Ware?
He definitely was a key person in developing Dashboard, I know this
because I bought the scripting engine for Dashboard from him.
It's worth a try.

Wake Up Call is certainly cool - In my family we've recorded onto Wake
Up Call a few favourite jingels off the TV and the kids singing silly
songs and we set them as the alarm for the next day. It makes us laugh!
Sad but true.

Borja Robles Maldonado wrote:
> Thanks Andy:
> Išve sent an email to Dan Rowley, but in the meantime išve got a question:
> Does he has something to do with fivespeed?

You could try emailing