Re: [NTLK] HELP! with FiveSpeed Software

From: Borja Robles Maldonado <borjarm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat Jan 17 2009 - 12:31:35 EST

Hi
Dan told me that he was relationed with Dashboard because of one of his
apps, but nothing to do with WUC.
The situation now is that i got my money refunded, because Sierra (from
fivespeed) did so. Besides, they promised me to look on that issue for
resolving it. They told me that this is the first time that they have heard
from such error.
Recording sounds is the main reason for me to use WCU, as you said, itıs
funny and even a pleasure to have Eric Satie, Debussy and many other
piano/easy listening songs to wake up with. Itıs a pity if i canıt get it to
work finally.
Thanks for helping

-- Borja Robles
Málaga (Spain)