Re: [NTLK] HELP! with FiveSpeed Software

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Sat Jan 17 2009 - 12:40:50 EST

Ah sorry to have misinformed you.

I dont' suppose the problem could be something simple like they gave you
the code based on a spelling mistake with your name.
Or that they gave you the code based on your name having capital letters
and you've only used lower case on your name card (or indeed the other
way round)?

I apprecaite this is simple but it might be worth just double-checking.

Good luck.