Re: [NTLK] Notes query

From: <mkow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Jan 17 2009 - 13:24:52 EST

 Hello Newtonfolk:

I wanted to comment on the subject of font sizing.

With Dashboard installed on your Newton, you can use one of the included scripts to change the font size of selected text.
If you look at the script's code in Dashboard, you can find the piece of code that determines the font size, and change it to whatever you want.
It's a good idea to save the script with a new name. Then, use GestureLaunch (I think that's the name), the included app that works hand-in-hand with Dashboard. For example, you might select some text, scribble 24 in the little box at the bottom of the Newton's screen, and presto! Your selected text will be changed to that font size. I mention this because I don't want users to think that they are limited to the few font size choices provided by the Style app -- you can use the script to create a size 50 font, if you like!

Best regards,

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan USA