[NTLK] Connecting with Mac OS 10.5.7

From: Dennis B. Swaney <romad_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Jul 03 2009 - 00:19:23 EDT

I've been using my G5 iMac running Mac OS 10.4.11 but now that the WWNC
is definitely a go, I need to set up my G4 PowerBook to connect with the
Newton. Right now, the PB is running Mac OS 10.5.6 so my first step will
be to up it to 10.5.7.

That said, are their any problems, differences, quirks, connecting to
10.5.7 over connecting to 10.4.11?

Hardware-wise the PB is a 1.25 GHz G4 with 768 MB of RAM, while the iMac
is a 2 GHz G5 with 2 GB of RAM.

Software-wise I have the Escale, Newten and NCX-34, and the Keyspan
USBDrivers package. Any problems with these vis-a-vis Mac OS 10.5.7?

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney