Re: [NTLK] Connecting with Mac OS 10.5.7

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri Jul 03 2009 - 13:15:39 EDT

Just set it up and do it. You won't notice much of a degradation in reliability.

I don't know why it is less reliable, but it is not really that noticeable.

I am happy overall with Leopard and Newton connectivity. It is very solid. Hardly ever disconnects when connecting. With Tiger, I think I got just a few dropped connections. With Leopard, maybe a few more, but again, nothing too major.