Re: [NTLK] When was the last time you saw another Newton

From: M. Horvat <redjazz_slo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 18:31:08 EDT

> Here's a question
>
> Has anyone in the last 5 years actually seen another person carrying
> or using a Newton in public or at a meeting?

Apart from my close family members, I have never seen anyone with a Newton (though I did see a thread on the official Slovenian Apple forums where somebody was selling a MP120, claiming he and his brother bought it in Switzerland and used it for some time).

I have, however, seen Palms (I think - I do not remember any particular model, and very few people in Slovenia actually know what a PDA is) and frequently chat with a person who goes to the same school as I do and has a HTC Qtek device running Windows Mobile. I got him interested in NS Basic :) and the Newton world but he only seems to be interested in the former.

-Matej Horvat