[NTLK] When was the last time you saw another Newton

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 17:52:15 EDT

Here's a question

Has anyone in the last 5 years actually seen another person carrying or
using a Newton in public or at a meeting?

I very much doubt it but would be interested to know out of sheer curiosity.

If anyone does spot one out and about please let us know.

NewtSpotting! (more exciting than cricket......but only just).

Perhaps it's different in the US or Canada but here they are as rare as
hens' teeth.

Actually could anyone guestimate how many Newtons are actually left in
the world anyway?

Ps: One of my ambitions is to go to Canada one day and when I get there
one of the first things I'm gonna do is set the family down to a plate
of the finest Poutine - whatever the hell that is!
Sounds hideous - some cheesey curds slopping around in some gravy and
chips? But now of course thanks to you folks a once in a lifetime must
do for me......(that's not the reason for going, but a fringe benefit).

All the best.

Andy