Re: [NTLK] When was the last time you saw another Newton

From: randolphin's palm pilot <randolfn_at_wavecable.com>
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 20:59:30 EDT

I've got a Linux Tux hat that usually gets about one computing response to
about fifty "cute penguin" responses. :-) I wonder if a newton T-shirt
will find fans of the cookie or Isaac in a similiar ratio to the PDA. :-)
___

"The surest way to corrupt youth is to instruct them to hold in higher
esteem those who think alike than those that think differently"

 NietZsche