Re: [NTLK] [OT] Apple QuickTake 200 (enthusiasts read please)

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jul 10 2009 - 00:23:31 EDT

you should notice a slight change in the color of the contacts. Remember, you're trying to "burnish" the metal, not clean it per-se. Your objective is to remove oxidation.
ed
web/gadget guru

By Richard Feynman, Physicist, Nobel winner (1918-1988)

"There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers."