[NTLK] AW: "I.."

From: Christian Kwoll <christian.kwoll_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat Jul 11 2009 - 10:41:38 EDT

2100 from Germany

Cheers

Christian
------Originalnachricht------
Von: S.T. Woodrow
Absender: newtontalk-bounce@newtontalk.net
An: newtontalk@newtontalk.net
Antwort an: newtontalk@newtontalk.net
Betreff: [NTLK] "I.."
Gesendet: 11. Jul 2009 16:34

On Jul 10, 2009, at 2:49 PM, Andy Hill wrote:

> To prove this simple phenomenon would 5 people who generally listen
> but
> not say................................. please just say I..
"I.."

I lurk. I post only when it looks as if you are getting discouraged,
to say "No! don't give up! We're out here and we need you."

I bought my 2100 the day it went on sale, with a credit card.
I believe I am still paying it off....

I haven't used it for a while. I read this list with pleasure and
save a lot of the posts in case I can someday get it together to
update my newt-kit. Meanwhile, I lug around a 5-pound MBP, and dream
of the days when I just took notes with the stylus.

Hey, why don't I just get it out and use it again?
Good idea Newt-talk guys, thanks!

Aye-yi-yi!

-Rare Female User