Re: [NTLK] Latest Lake Tahoe Hiking Newton Adventure

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Mon Jul 20 2009 - 08:29:47 EDT

"However, I did find another use for my Hiking Newton's green-glowing,
night vision, Triple LED, reading lamp, though. I used it to illuminate
the pathway under my feet. While I was trying to get out from a dense,
creek-side, patch of vegetation and back on to the main trail. Under the
cover of a moderately moon-lit (but, still dark) night."

Newton as a lamp while camping. Yep, done that before. :)

Doc Clu