Re: [NTLK] USB-Serial connection

From: W. Kim <wanjin32_at_yahoo.co.kr>
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 11:03:55 EDT

I also have exactly same issue when I tried to use USB-Serial adaptor for my XP machine. Whenever I connect to USB-Serial adaptor on my XP machine, it automatically asign as "COM3" and never success with connection newton.

later on, by chnaging of  this COM3 port to COM1 by manally, than connection was established without problem.

If your comport is set other than COM1, than you may try to change COM port for USB-Serial adaptor. You can change comport from control pannel/system/devicemanager, select comport, property/port configure/advance tab.

WKim

-- Snip---

Folks
Just trying to help someone connect their MP2k to a XP machine.  But we've hit a
brick wall and wondering if anyone can help.
---- snip---