[NTLK] PDA stuff

From: Andreas <MessagePad2000_at_laposte.net>
Date: Fri Jun 19 2009 - 03:32:58 EDT

Hi Valerio,

Well, one Newton is a NPDS server, so nothing will replace it, it's
unique (with some collegues).

Then, the usages differ. The Newton is great for taking notes on the
go, and than mail them to the desktop Mac (or exchange by Bluetooth).

I have Docs to Go on the Treo and the iPhone, and it does not comme
near to NewtonWorks combined with HWR.

As concerning the iPhone, it phones more conveniently as the Newton
(although I do have the Nokia gear with it :-). It surfs the web
handily too :-).

In short, they are complementary, with each their proper strenghts
which I enjoy.

Best regards,

Andreas

--
Apple Newton MessagePad 100, 110[US/FR], 130, 2000, 2100[US/D], eMate 300
Sharp ExpertPad PI-7000[Rev A/B]