Re: [NTLK] [Poll] Newton College Users

From: Gabriel Hurley <gabriel.hurley_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jun 20 2009 - 00:53:57 EDT

I recently took a Research Methods course that a newton would have been
excellent for. I think bottom line: any course that mainly involves
definitions, lists, process, and case studies. Not good for Physics or Math
classes because writing formulas is too involved. Not good for History,
which requires non-linear notetaking. Probably good for Geography,
Pscychology, Sociology, and definitely for any language course that uses
Latin letters. Indeed, the eMate has the best handling of accented
characters I've ever experienced.