Re: [NTLK] i-Poll - update

From: Tony Morrow <gizmo1482_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jun 21 2009 - 23:36:07 EDT

On Jun 21, 2009, at 10:27 PM, Grant Hutchinson wrote:

> There you go. Of course, a reasonable percentage of subscribers are
> not active on the list.
>
> Thanks for relaying this, Tony.
>
> g.

Guilty as charged. I do read the list everyday and enjoy watching the
conversations take place. To answer the original question: no, I do
not own an iPhone; just a Newton. However, after 4 years of owning a
2100 I still can't seem to integrate into my day-to-day life.
Sometimes it will go for days without being turned on.

-Tony