Re: [NTLK] i-Poll - update

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jun 27 2009 - 16:56:15 EDT

~~~ On 2009/06/27 18:49, Reilly001os@aol.com at Reilly001os@aol.com wrote
~~~

> Christian,
> You mentioned a holster, which do you use with your newt? and of course which
> model does said holster fit? Thanks
> Joe Reilly

Hi Joe,

I'm using the very excellent RipOffs holster. Go here:
<http://www.ripoffs.com/hand.htm>
  if you want to browse their PDA selection (they also have a variety of
other sizes and styles for other things so you might also want their other
pages).

The model I use is CO-58, for my MP2100:
<http://www.ripoffs.com/datasheets/co58/co58.html>
  (although I notice on the other link that they also advertise one for the
"Newton 130").

When you go to that page you can pass the mouse over the pictures to see
alternate views, then click on "Styles" and "Features" beneath the pictures.
You have a choice of colours (blue or black) and of auxiliary pockets (two,
as depicted in the picture, or none). You also can choose between the
strong, superbly designed spring clip and the sturdy belt loop.

I started by trying two: one with belt clip and the two auxiliary pockets,
and one with belt loop and no pockets. Now I have plans to get one with a
belt clip and no pockets as well.

These holsters are very strongly and cleanly made, and come with a lifetime
guarantee (and they really will honour it) -- and it's easily one of the
best purchases of its kind that I've ever made. And best of all, the people
are agreeable and helpful with any queries or problems, so you know you're
being well taken care of. From now on whenever I need a holster for
something I'll be checking their site first. And I'll stop there before I
start sounding like a fan-boy. :-P

Hope that helps.

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a Newton.˛
            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl