Re: [NTLK] i-Poll - update

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sun Jun 28 2009 - 02:45:55 EDT

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 10:56 PM, Lord Groundhog<LordGroundhog@gmail.com> wrote:
>  From now on whenever I need a holster for
> something I'll be checking their site first.    And I'll stop there before I
> start sounding like a fan-boy.   :-P

And I'll pick up where you left off. ;-) I'v used various cases
through the years, including the book-style and play-through cases. In
the end, the Rip-Off was my favorite. You may think it's a bit big,
but honestly, I never felt it--although,I suppose, on the rare
occasion, when i whipped out my Newton, it got the odd stare. Mine has
the two pockets and metal clip. I was surprised, at first, at both how
well it stays on, and how easily it comes off. Give it the right
twist, and off it comes (though it helps to have a thumb under the
clip to help open it a tiny bit. I've only rarely had it come off
unexpectedly, but it is very protective, so I never worried about the
Newton being damaged, and besides, it came off in a way that allowed
me to catch it without it hitting the ground. Only one time did I wish
it would have come loose. I started carrying my holster on the left
side, due to it's getting in the way of my buckling my seat belt.
However, one day, it caught on the latch on the door well in the car,
and I fell against the Newton, cracking the screen. :-( It was a bit
of a fluke, and I don't blame the holster. :-) If and when I start
carrying my Newton again, I will be using my Rip-Off. In any case, I'm
not giving it up, nor my last Newtons. ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland