Re: [NTLK] Final solution

From: RCMP_Mike <rcmpmike_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 06 2009 - 18:08:49 EST

Greetings,

I recently purchased an Advantage 7500 and found it to be a good blend of
size and usability. In fact, I liked it so much that I bought a X7501.
However, trying to make it "smart" like our Newts is another thing.

I would love to elaborate but I am rushing out the door to go to Quebec
City.

I will be more than happy to continue this upon my return, Monday.

Cheers!

Mike