Re: [NTLK] Facebook = Newton?

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue Mar 17 2009 - 02:24:10 EDT

2009/3/17 Abraham Limpo Martínez <abraham@familialimpo.net>:
> Except that facebook tends to change the interface whenever you
> accustomed to it, and also tends to be an usability prick... :P

Wow! I _anybody_ happy with the recent change??? I don't know anybody...

And as to whether or not FB is like the Newton, i don't think so at
all. It doesn't have the functionality, and doesn't feel like the
Newton, and even the backend is some huge database running on huge
computers. No, the Newton is lightyears ahead of FB

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland