[NTLK] [OT] Facebook Interface was Re: Facebook = Newton?

From: Abraham Limpo Martínez <abraham_at_familialimpo.net>
Date: Tue Mar 17 2009 - 03:43:50 EDT

Well, with the new interface modifications, facebook has positioned
itself as a direct competitor to Twitter... It would probably be good if
people using facebook were looking for that. I don't know the rest, but
I was using facebook because it was NOT twitter NOR myspace. If I liked
twitter, I would use it alongside Facebook.

Also, the other issue is that there has been little time between the
last changes and the current ones. And every change it's not been a
minor one, but a completely radical departure from the previous one.