Re: [NTLK] Nokia N810 + phone?

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue Mar 17 2009 - 12:48:23 EDT

2009/3/17 Doug <dougp@ispinn.com>:
> Is there an internet tablet similar
> to the N810 that has cell phone?
> I don't mean iPhone, but maybe
> some other model that's under
> the radar.

There a few now. Nokia has one, (not running Maemo, however, just
Symbian) LG has one, Samsung, I think, has one, and I believe there's
one more. Some company that makes phones for other companies, but has
recently entered the US market. Also, there is the Google Phone, aka
G1, and the OpenMoko phone, which has another name, but searching
openmoko will turn it up. So, yes, there are a couple out there. ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland