Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Patch 71J059 - Year 2010 Fix

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Mon May 25 2009 - 00:09:32 EDT

Eckhart Koppen <lists@40hz.org> wrote:
> What causes the bricking is an endless loop or
> other crash due to applying a low level patch
> in the wrong place.

Thank you for the detailed information. And please forgive me, but I have
one last question for you on this topic.

Is the file that is installed on the Newton like any other Extension
package? In other words, someone could come along and Freeze it? And if
that happened, would the Newton become "bricked"?

Many thanks for your time,

James Wages