Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Patch 71J059 - Year 2010 Fix

From: W. Kim <wanjin32_at_yahoo.co.kr>
Date: Fri May 29 2009 - 09:50:31 EDT

I applied the patch on my MP 2000 and I have no error message after applied the patch.
After reset of the newton, it works without any issue.

I tested from clock setting to change more than 2010, and still remains the setting date.
Before applied patch, the date was back to 1996 when date setting was beyond 2010.

After confirm my MP2000 working without any problem, I applied the patch another my MP2100, and it worked as well.

Thanks for your great job, Eckhart!

That is quite interesting! I haven't gotten to figure out how to make
it work on MP2000's yet, but good to know it might be just fine.

Can you see what happens if you unfreeze the extensions after the
patch has been installed like this? The patch is only slightly bigger
than the 717260 patch, it should usually not cause memory problems.

Eckhart