[NTLK] FW: hi, friend: H

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Thu Nov 5 08:13:04 EST 2009

My missed message:

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Howe [mailto:matthowe at comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 5:24 PM
To: Lord Groundhog
Subject: RE: [NTLK] hi, friend: H

I remember Firesign Theater! "We're All Bozo's on this Bus". And I still
have, at least once per week, diced Spam and scrambled eggs. I will eat it
raw out of the can too, with some cheese and pita bread.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

Lord Groundhog wrote:
<snip>
Actually, I'm partial to fried spam -- or even better, grilled spam, and
there are a number of different little fun things to do with it.  Pineapple
chunks (Hawaiian, of course) are good with it, also melon and ginger, sliced
apple and ginger, and pretty much anything else you can do with ham or other
forms of pork.

Oh yeah, and when I was growing up, when we'd go to the lake in the summer,
for lunch my mom would lightly grill the spam, then dice it up and mix it
into scrambled eggs.  Sprinkle on Tabasco sauce and an option of ketchup and
serve with a salad.

I was just quoting Monty Python, as Andrei noticed.  And (I'm embarrassed to
admit) indirectly referring to some people called "Firesign Theater" from my
youth.

Shalom.
Christian
<snip>