[NTLK] FW: hi, friend: H

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 10:14:06 EST 2009

~~~ On 2009/11/05 13:13, Matt Howe at matthowe at comcast.net wrote ~~~

> My missed message:

Amazing!  So now I find not only other people who like Spam (it seems
fashionable to deny ever liking it just now, at least here in the UK) but
people who also had/have it diced in scrambled eggs, who still choose to eat
it, who still do different things with it.  I suddenly don't feel so alone.
:-)

And then to see that some of those folks also have fond memories of Firesign
Theatre.

And then to realize that they're fellow-Newton users.

I know it's all meaningless coincidence, but it's made me smile, and this is
Thursday.  I never could get the hang of Thursdays.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4