[NTLK] Another Newton feature now available for the iPhone

From: R A Parker <RAParker_at_Newted.ORG>
Date: Sat Oct 03 2009 - 12:06:16 EDT

Well, guess I knew it wouldn't take long... but here's another feature
on my "Does my iPhone replace my Newton" check list: Text-To-Speech
for reading text aloud.

NeoKate: <http://dealmac.com/lw/artclick.html?1,322035,1046031>

The above link will redirect to the iTunes Music Store or the iPhone's
App store for direct installation. Use a Wifi connection or your Mac
(PC) to load this App. it will not install over Edge or 3G. (52MB)

Sounds great!

Did I mention it's FREE? Unbelievable so, get it while you can.

Ron

--
Sent using an iNewt 3G Touch.
--