[NTLK] MP 2000 Full Package for Sale: Mint

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue Sep 01 2009 - 23:31:43 EDT

Hi:

I have a few of these, and, cleaning things out, I think someone could get some use out of this. It is a full retail package MP 2000. Comes with box, AC Adapter, NCU Installer Disks for Windows/Mac Classic, the MP 2000 itself (stock), dummy PC Cards, BATTERY TRAY, Lithium Ion battery pack (holds charge, barely used, no guarantees though), Newton vinyl case (holds Newton and the included Newton MP keyboard), a fax modem PC Card with cord... and some other stuff (I will include a memory card, I think it is 4 MB).

The unit and everything else is mint. That means it was hardly ever used. I bought this brand new a few years ago. It had never been opened. I opened it up to test a few things out, but my other 2 MPs are the ones I use, where this one has been sitting in storage. So whoever gets it will be getting a mint/like new machine with original packaging and accessories.

You won't be disappointed.

My asking price is a modest $250 USD. Pretty firm on that. I will keep this open for about a week and then throw it up on Ebay if no bites here. But the list gets first dibs...

Oh, and, pictures:

http://s675.photobucket.com/albums/vv116/freudling/MP%202000%20For%20Sale/

Thanks,

Ryan