Re: [NTLK] No iNewton announced today

From: Bob Carls Dudney <kosmicdollop_at_saber.net>
Date: Sat Sep 19 2009 - 05:52:01 EDT

Thanks, Ryan, that's very good overview of your thesis -- and how I
hope you're right about a tablet on the way. Now if Einstein worked
well!

And for me I want minimum 10" screen, no keyboard nor trackpad
(assuming Einstein got usable), and preferably letter to legal size
screen.

Fingers crossed! And for imminent: my PB G4 on borrowed time, and
ModBook pricey.

On 11/9/09, Ryan Vetter wrote:

>Let's get down to the reality of this:
>
>RE: The Coming of Tablets
>
>While explored in more detail in my book coming out, there is
>currently a major breakpoint in computing paradigms:

etc.