[NTLK] Q: Anyone interested in seeing possibly a Newton/GPS?

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Tue Apr 20 03:35:16 EDT 2010

My last adventure with my GPS Newton was on July 4th, 2009.

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/raparker/4478548629/in/set-172646/>

I've recently updated my Hiking Newton with all new, streamlined,
black cables. My next goal is to finally finish the chest harness and
find a solar panel that will recharge the whole thing. Battery & Solar
options have exploded since I first built my GPS IN 2004

--
Sent using an iNewt 3G Touch.
--
     |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM