[NTLK] On Eve of iPad 3G, Anyone Have A Motorola Marco Newton OS Device?

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 16:07:31 EDT 2010

NP. This zip file has been sitting on my server since...well, I can't remember when! I had it originally in floppy disk, but when I saw that computers weren't coming with floppy drives anymore, I converted all my floppy disks over onto my hard drive. Hence, they are now all sitting on my server!
Ed
web/gadget gur

By Galactic God in Futurama

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."