[NTLK] How many Newtons were sold?

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Wed Apr 28 08:10:21 EDT 2010

From: Ed Kummel

It would have never happened....getting Newtons in the quantities listed was just impossible. I have several stories I've documented on this site where I attempted to get thousands of Newtons from Apple to supply to various large organizations and government agencies. Attempts to get them out of Apple directly just resulted in my being told that I would have to go through the Newton stores to get the Newtons I needed. Most Newton stores received a dozen or so Newtons per shipment and my calls to several stores I was told I could only purchase 2 Newtons at a time....go figure...I could have made *SOOO* much money but Apple refused to sell them...